Sunday, August 26, 2012

Crochet Miscount!

Pin It Now!          It's been 2 weeks since I started to work in our local governmanet as a volunteer. Since then I have only few minutes to do my hobby, crocheting.

         When I get home, I have to cook dinner, clean the house, take care of my princess and help her do her homework. Sometimes I need to do light laundry. By the time I'm done it's 8:00 pm already, I'm tired and want to go to sleep. And while waiting for my princess to sleep, I will check my email, surf the net, check fb, and check my fan page: Girlie's Crochet and Crochet Lover in the Philippines. After that I continue my work in progress project.

        This work in progress project is for my sister-in-law who will visit next month, September. So I was in a hurry and I have a few days left to finish it. I just finished the bodice (back, left and right front side), and 1 sleeve. So I am about to finish the 2nd sleeve which has only 4 rows left to stitch.















        Last night when I was counting the rows, I was shocked. I miscounted
the fan stitch. And the saddest thing was I miscounted from the 1st row.. UH OH! sad, sad, sad, I wanted to cry. I have to undo & redo this 2nd sleeve from the begenning. Hu hu hu. As I was saying I have no more time for errors for this particular project. Anyway, I will have to start it all over again. STOP WHINING girlie!








       I'm just praying that when I give this gift to my sister-in-law, it will be worth the time and effort I put to this project. A hug and sweet smile is the greatest reward I have always wanted. I am not too extravagant a person. My happiness is simple and easy to provide. I just want people to appreciate what I have created and enjoy them.

      Lesson when crocheting... focus, focus, focus, don't forget to count the stitches from time to time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...