Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Do you have a pattern for this?

Pin It Now!
7 years ago I was always looking for a free crochet pattern over the internet. I can make a doily, clothes, anything about crochet for free. This is the reason why I built this blog, to help those crochet lover's like me who are constantly looking for a free crochet  pattern and to help them in their crochet journey. 

Last week I found this doily in our closet. It is easy to crochet, I remember I had done this in one sitting. Problem is, I forget where I found this pattern. Can you help me?






Can you help me locate the owner of this doily? 
Please leave the link in comment area. Thank you very much.




2 comments:

  1. I found the square pineapple doily pattern it's from Priscilla Hewitt year 2000 I used Bing search engine typed in the description above and the exact one that matched was found at square pineapple doily by crochetwizard

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...