Sunday, August 26, 2012

Crochet Sensitive

Pin It Now!





My daughter loves to watch movies. One time she was watching Rapunzel, she called me and asked me to rewind the movie she was watching while I was busy crocheting
outside the room. But instead of asking why, i just did it. Then she told me to stop and asked me to watch Rapunzel, She said Rapunzel was crocheting too. She wanted me to stay cause there was a part in her song that she mentioned crocheting. She told me that even the princess is crocheting. She always plays pretend to be a princess when she watches princess movies, she will wear long dresses with her tiara on her head. So I asked her if she wanted me to teach her how to crochet. She shook her head and she said " maybe when I grow-up but not now". 

I love her so much and I know that she loves me too, being an avid crochet fan. She has become sensitive in a way and I am so blessed that she has become aware of crocheting.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...